Sunday, September 09, 2007

No computer

I have a bit more of bad news for you all. My computer, as I was mentioning before, has taken a turn for the worse. My dad told me it was "sick.." He said it was "very unhealthy." That's funny, isn't it? It made me sad actually, to hear that my hard drive was sick. In fact, it is so sick that it no longer works.

It crashed and my dad's friend/co-worker was able to relieve it for a little for us to pull off all my hard written documents, almost 300 to be exact!, and all of my photos. So I have no way to write to you all.

I am at my parent's right now, and I will be able to come over and update you every couple days and check my email and all that. But I am starting my new job tomorrow so I will not be able to spend hours on Blogger like I was able to at my old job. Perhaps eventually, but not yet. :) I wanted to let everyone know.

Eventually, hopefully soon, I will buy a new hard drive and replace my old one and be able to have access 24/7 but right now, I am stuck in this craphole of not having access to the Internet at home.

Anyways, it is really sad for me - I love my computer. But my parent's computer is in the basement, and a centipede just fell from the ceiling and I am not about to stay down here any longer.

Wish me luck tomorrow!

4 comments:

sKILLz said...

So sorry to hear this! I dont know what I would do without my computer.
When mine crashed last time, or I wouldnt have the net because Time Warner SUCKS, then I would hit the libary.
However there they only give you one hour each day. WTF can you do in hour? It takes that long to check emails sometimes.
Anyhoo, I know its a pain, but at least you can check your mail and stuff at work.
Tell that lil centipede to back off for now!

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Oh, how awful! One of my greatest fears in life is losing the use of my computer. (How sad is that!) Hope you are back online soon. Good luck at the new job!

Recovery Discovery (R) said...

Looking forward to hearing all about the new job. Good luck.

sKILLz said...

MPJ I know how ya feel. I love being able to just have the world at my fingertips.
I hate when Im not able to either read my sites, or check my mail, my Myspace or whatever.