Thursday, June 25, 2009

Last Post..For Now

I was reading a fellow blogger's account...The Junky's Wife...and saw that she decided to be done writing for now because of "other stories". I tend to agree. Not because I am copying her but because I have been leaving this blog open for months on end and not writing anything. Perhaps it would be better to close this blog out.

While I will always face constant reminders of what Chris did at the beginning of our marriage and before, I am moving on and feel the need to let this blog go. It was invaluable to me, along with all of your comments. It would be wrong for me to leave it open, only for me to come to it once in awhile.

I feel that our marriage has improved so much and I am continually working on things that are still wrong, and ways to improve it. Thank you all so much for your support through these last few years.

My email address on the left will remain in tact and I will check it more often than I have been lately. I will continue to blog as well, but about different parts of my life. If you click into my profile, you will be able to see where I am now.

Again, thank you. And I can only hope that this touched at least one person going through something similiar to what I went through.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Great post you got here. It would be great to read a bit more concerning that theme. Thanks for sharing this data.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

smackhead said...

its just as hard to be the addict in the equasion
closet-junkie101.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I used to be suggested this web site by my cousin.
I am not sure whether this post is written via him as no one
else recognize such distinct approximately my trouble.
You are amazing! Thank you!

Here is my site :: facebook of sex

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my children.

I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter
and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely
off topic but I had to tell someone!

Here is my homepage ... cls222.kostanye.ru

Anonymous said...

Maintain your representative or insurance company up to date on something that could affect your insurance policy or insurance coverage. They could acquire remarks of these extremely important modifications to see how of course, if they have an impact on your insurance policy. If they do, they then can propose the next course of action with regards to your insurance plan. Not letting them know, on the other hand, could cause your policy being null and void. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Matrimo5656[/url]