Friday, July 27, 2007

Sad news


Chris' mom texted me a little while ago. Chris' beloved dog passed away this morning unexpected. She doesn't really know how. He got sick yesterday, and they were going to take him to the ER vet this morning, but B didn't make it to the truck.

It is completely shocking. Chris' brother E is picking him up from work and is going to tell him then. I am not sure how I feel about this. He will be by himself for about an hour after that and this will be the first time since stopping crack that something bad has happened. I am hoping that he doesn't feel the need to go back to it.

It kind of scares me.

But I am so surprised. I didn't know I would be so emotional about it. I really liked the dog so much. He was so full of energy, and he was monstrous. We have taken him for walks and really enjoyed him.

And when we finally buy our first house, B was going to move in with us. It really is heartbreaking. I can't even imagine how I will be when my own sweet dog passes away.

No comments: