Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Pure sex

There's this guy. One of those people that you feel nothing towards but pure sexual attraction. Raw sex. He is just one of those people that you just want to fuck.

He works as a mechanic for our company, and I had the pleasure of meeting him before anyone else did. Before he was even technically hired. It was from there.

He is older than me - more than a decade older to be precise, but he is crazy sexy. He flirted incessantly with me for awhile, telling me he would take me out to dinner, etc., when we would joke around. Until he finally asked if I had a boyfriend. I played it off coyly. Two days later, he met my husband.

After that, he told me I was married and he didn't know that and "we couldn't do this" or something, when in reality all we were doing was talking on the phone.

Nothing has happened. And nothing will. I am horrifyingly loyal, and he has a girlfriend as well. But I saw him today, and spent time with him as he worked on my car.

There is nothing sexier and more powerful than seeing a man doing his job.

I don't know what it is with me - I always fall for the bad boys. The guy is not a winner. He has been in and out of jail, has kids, and the list can go on. Chris is nothing to write home about, obviously. And B, another guy I dated, looked completely hard-core but was nothing like that. He had the cleanest record I have ever come across. That didn't last.

Could that be the reason? I need drama? Maybe he was seriously beautiful, but not dangerous enough for me. I don't know.

Either way, I am not a cheating spouse. I have no intention of cheating. In fact, I have every intention to NOT cheat. I just thought I would write about pure sexual attraction.

No comments: