Monday, August 27, 2007

8 Random Things

I have been tagged by Missunderstandings. I am supposed to say 8 random things about me...so...here it goes.

  1. I love when it is raining in the morning and dark yet, especially when I am not working so I can sleep.
  2. I say things without thinking of how they will affect other people all the time. Big mouth.
  3. My favorite food is potatoes. I love any and every kind, minus sweet.
  4. I love to write. I have written 3 novels. I was in the process of publishing, but I quit.
  5. My favorite musical artist is Damien Rice. He can touch your soul like no one can.
  6. I have serious friend issues. I become jealous and insecure over everything.
  7. I married a crack addict. :)
  8. I don't like to get too personal.

I think I get to tag 3 people now. So I am tagging Married to my Ex, Behind Pinned Eyes, and Mantramine.

No comments: