Monday, May 21, 2007

Whatever

Pretty pathetic that I can get mad just reading about crack addiction. It can ruin my attitude and make me so mad. Why? To what end? It's going to get me nowhere. If anything, I will just have a bad attitude towards everyone else for the rest of the day.

He gets his license back today. Not too excited about that. At least this way, I could dictate his every action and if I didn't want him to do something, he couldn't do it. Now he could just get back in his car and leave. Not looking forward to it at all.

I realize this post sucks. But whatever.

1 comment:

joy said...

Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm actually pretty new at this addict business myself. I found his needles in February...so we're mucking through it together! I'm going to link to you, and I'll be back to see more of your story! I'm finding that it helps me SO MUCH to read and write with other people going through similar things...