Monday, June 25, 2007

PO Side Note

Today is one of those days where I want to write all day, but I can't get my thoughts together. So I will just write that I am still alive, yes, and that I really have much to say but once I get my thoughts together I will come back. Nothing new or exciting has happened.

Same old fights about the same old things. Except, yesterday, I actually felt like his PO is in charge of and dictating my life now. For the next 18 months. And I want to agree The Junkys Wife when she says it's not my bucket of shit. But I cannot fully. Because it has become mine. And that is because I married the junkie.

I wish I had known. And really, what would I have changed?

1 comment:

joy said...

Hey, I tagged you with a "Rockin' Blogger Girl" award, but I've got to be able to email you to send you the code...shoot me an email at thejunkyswife@gmail.com so you can get your "prize"!