Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Memory

I'm feeling kind of down right now. I was reading MPJ's blog, and I read one about she had entitled My Past: The Cast. One of the entries was so startingly like my life, that I felt about to cry and immediately sunk down into memory land. I refer to it as "sinking down" because there is nothing up about it. At least not yet. Maybe after years and years of memory repression - purposeful memory repression - I will move on from the pain and heartbreak of past mistakes, but for now, I am wallowing it and can't seem to move out.

I hope you are doing well. I hope you are happy.

1 comment:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I'm sorry I got you down. I know, repeat 10000 times, "It's not about me."

Those memories can be so powerful and so painful. I'm not fully able to write about that period of my life yet, but at least I can admit that it happened and that it hurt.

I'm glad I rediscovered your blog. For some reason, I thought I had a subscription to you in Google reader but I didn't. I thought you just hadn't updated in months, so I finally stopped back by and found -- oops! I didn't actually have that subscription and you had been updating! My bad!