Sunday, July 01, 2007

A Quickie

No, not sex, silly!! We are finally in our new apartment - after a long and heavy Saturday. Today, we wasted a hundred bucks at Wal-Mart, a store I hate more than anything ever, and continued to try to unpack through the downpour of boxes.

I am not fully used to the whole new apartment thing. I kind of feel like we are living in a cabin and hotel. We have a balcony that we are grilling out on tonight, but the whole feel of the apartment is nothing like our old one. Our old one was an old Victorian, complete with the slanted ceilings, surrounded by windows. Covered in dust.

But now I have internet access!

I will write more tomorrow! Dinner is served!!

1 comment:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Whew! Moving is exhausting! Hope you can relax tonight and are soon enjoying your new home.